Terms of Sales
These Terms of Sales govern the contractual relations between Maison Shizen and its customers. By agreeing to book a stay with us, you agree to comply with these conditions.
I. Booking and Confirmation
1.1 Booking: Booking can be made online via our website, by telephone or by email. All bookings are subject to availability.
1.2 Confirmation: A booking is considered confirmed once payment has been made in accordance with our payment policy.
II. Prices and Payment
2.1 Prices: Prices are indicated in euros and include tourist tax. They may vary depending on the season and special periods.
2.2 Payment: Payment can be made in cash, by credit card or by bank transfer.
III. Cancellation and Modification
3.1 Cancellation: In the event of cancellation, fees may be applied depending on the cancellation period. Cancellation conditions are specified at the time of booking. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may cause you to cancel your booking. However, in order to maintain our commitment to all our customers and to efficiently manage our operations, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival date: No fees will be charged for cancellations made more than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date. The full amount of the booking will be refunded to you.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 14 days before the arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the booking will be retained in the event of cancellation made between 30 and 14 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellation between 14 days and 7 days before the arrival date: 80% of the total amount of the booking will be retained in the event of cancellation made between 14 and 7 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before the arrival date: The total amount of the booking will be retained in the event of cancellation made less than 7 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- No-show: In the event of no-show without notice, the total amount of the booking will be retained.
- Gift cards: Gift cards are neither modifiable nor refundable.
3.2 Modification: Any modification of booking is subject to availability and may result in additional costs.
IV. Arrival and Departure
4.1 Arrival: Rooms are generally available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. In case of late arrival, please inform us in advance.
4.2 Departure: Rooms must be vacated before 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Additional charges may apply for unauthorized late check-out.
V. Stay Conditions
5.1 Behavior: Customers are required to respect the peace and quiet of the premises. Any disruptive behavior may result in expulsion without refund.
5.2 Pets: Pets are not permitted.
5.3 Liability: Maison Shizen declines all responsibility in the event of loss, theft or damage to customer property.
VI. Data Confidentiality
VII. Disputes and Applicable Law
7.1 Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the parties will endeavor to find an amicable solution. Failing this, the competent courts will be seized.
7.2 Applicable Law: These Terms of Sales are governed by French law and any legal action will be subject to the competent jurisdiction of Périgueux.
By accepting these Terms of Sales, you confirm that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions set out above.